Events Details :
- » Category : Entertainment
- » Subcategory : Food & Dining
- » Event Start Date : 04/21/2016
- » Event Start Time : 10:00:00:AM
- » Event End Date : 04/24/2016
- » Event End Time : 18:00:00:PM
Benjarong, the city's popular Thai restaurant will celebrate Songkran Festival with an exciting street food festival to mark Thai New Year at it's outlet in Ulsoor Road. Yum Thunghua tohu (Tangy and spicy cucumber and tofu salad) scrumptious main courses like Poo pahd keow wahn (Hard shell crab cooked in green curry paste and Thai sweet basil sauce), Khao pahd maprao gai yang kamin (Grilled turmeric flavoured chicken served with coconut rice and mango salad) and hand-crafted desserts like Gruay tod (Thai crusty banana fritters with vanilla ice cream) etc.